Loto Cardio raises funds to support Montreal Heart Institute's innovative and priority projects.
Cost: Tickets available for $139
The sale of tickets for the Loto Cardio has ended!
Loto Cardio is turning into Cœurs chanceux, the Foundation’s new annual draw with major prizes up for grabs. Tickets are on sale now.Find out more about the Cœurs chanceux draw
The draws will take place at noon on every first Wednesday of the month at the Montreal Heart Institute Foundation. Connect to the Zoom meeting to see the draw.Connect to the meeting
Here are the dates of the next draws:
- February 1, 2023
- April 6, 2022:
- Cash prize of $3000: Sylvie Paiement* (420)
- Cash prizes of $1000: Hugues Gosselin* (288), Gilles Groulx (309), Sylvain Racine (840)
- May 4, 2022: Régis Côté (154), Karine Côté* (411), Lyne Blouin (813)
- June 1, 2022: Patrick Gaudet* (244), Chantal Lacoste* (337), Ian Provost (809)
- July 6, 2022: Sophie Lemieux (25), Annick Lessard* (155), Michèle Dagenais (324)
- August 3, 2022: Nathalie Cabana (792), Serge Lemay (347), Luce Doyon (555)
- September 7, 2022: Rosaire Lévesque (507), Mayra T. Drumond (604), Carole Lamarre (729)
- October 5, 2022: Alima Barry* (199), Pierre Ouimet (468), Raymonde Auger (548)
- November 2, 2022: Tito Luiz Malachias* (603), Gilles Beauchamps (654), Jean-François Brault (761)
- December 7, 2022: Martine Beauséjour* (251), François Carrier (285), Anick Barbe (386)
- January 4, 2022: Danielle Houde (77), Esta Bellefleur (327), Chantal Cadorette (549)
Prizes include: 33 cash prizes of $1,000 to be drawn over a period of 11 months, from April 2022 to February 2023; one cash prize of $3,000 to be drawn on April 6, 2022; one cash prize of $5,000 to be drawn on February 1, 2023.
1,000 tickets, numbered from 001 to 1000, will be sold from February 21th to March 31st, 2022. The draws will take place on the first Wednesday of every month for a period of 11 months (April 2022 to February 2023).
The Loto Cardio ticket is available for $139. It can be paid in one installment by cheque, cash, or credit card, or in several installments with an amount of $5.35 withheld from every pay from April 2022 to February 2023 and an amount of $5.25 withheld from the last pay.
Winners will have to pay the entire amount of their ticket before obtaining their prize. If the participant ceases to be employed at the Montreal Heart Institute before the last amount is withheld from their pay, they will have to pay the remaining total of their ticket.
Each person who wins a $1,000 prize is no longer eligible to win $1,000 in the subsequent draws. The cash prizes of $3,000 and $5,000 are drawn independently from the cash prizes of $1,000. Tickets may be drawn in each prize category.
Winners will receive their prize by bank transfer or will be able to pick up their prize at the Foundation’s offices at the latest 12 months after the date of the draw (an appointment is required).
The draw is authorized by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec RACJ (432049-1).
All disputes shall be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
The Foundation does not issue tax receipts for the sale of lottery tickets.
For more information, contact Marie-Pierre Lafortune at email@example.com or 514 593-2525, ext. 3239.