Enter the new Cœurs chanceux draw and show your support for the Institute’s innovative projects.
Cost: $140 per ticket
Good to know: Cœurs chanceux is the Foundation’s new annual draw. It replaces Loto Cardio and Loterie des Cœurs.
The Foundation’s new annual draw features a large selection of fantastic prizes, including five grand prizes. You could win a two-year lease of a BMW, plane tickets to the European destination of your choice, or one of 8 secondary prizes including cash prizes.
By taking part in Cœurs chanceux, you’ll be helping us push the boundaries of cardiovascular medicine and allowing us to change lives. Thank you for your support and good luck!
Ticket sales have ended.
April 5th draw:
- A two-year lease of a 2023 BMW 330xi: Dominique Campion (ticket 328)
- A Wineemotion wine dispenser provided by Cavavin, along with a Vinitor gift card: Suzanne Gagnon (ticket 1242)
- Two business class tickets with Air Canada for any European destination: Bernard Watier (ticket 316)
- A signed painting by Fung Sou (48″x 48″): Chantal Santerre (ticket 17)
- A Bijouterie Italienne gift card: Marie-Josée St-Jacques (ticket 717)
May 3rd draw:
- Cash prize of $2,000: Elena Martirosian (ticket 579)
- Cook it gift card: Gérald Semmelhaack (ticket 581)
June 7th draw:
- Cash prize of $2,000: François Armand (ticket 1149)
- Cook it gift card: Francine Brassard (ticket 1247)
July 5th draw:
- Cash prize of $2,000: Raymonde Auger (ticket 336)
- Cook it gift card: Hélène Caouette (ticket 1712)
August 2nd draw:
- Cash prize of $2,000: Denys P. Godin (ticket 158)
- Cook it gift card: Paul-Eduard Neagoe (ticket 106)
The Foundation would like to thank the Cœurs chanceux ambassadors:
- David Caron
- Geneviève Brassard
- Élise Champoux
- Chantal Charbonneau
- Vittorio DiVito
- Paul Durocher
- Dre Katia Dyrda
- Chantal Lacoste
- Roselyne Leroux
- Marie-Gabrielle Lessard
- Salvatore Migliara
- Giovanni Migliara
- Clarissa Nolasco
- Julie Richard
Draw authorized by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec (RACJ 266).
The Foundation will not be issuing tax receipts for the tickets.
For more information, contact Marie-Josée Coutu at email@example.com or 514 593-2525, ext. 4078.